Roll Up Panniers are inspired by the Cyclist's Hold-alls, first featured in the 1890's catalogue. As the originals, the new panniers can be rolled up or easily released when needed.
This pair of commuter bags for traditional transport bicycles is entirely made of water resistant cotton with leather finishing. On the top of the bag attachment to the bicycle rack these panniers feature a crossed elastic to fasten additional objects to carry during urban transit. Last, but not least, the Roll Up Panniers are "self closing", as they feature magnets on the flaps.
Materials: water resistant fabric with leather finishing. The Brick Lane roll up panniers attach to most racks with a width between 10 and 15 cm.
Water Resistant Cotton Fabric and Vegetable Tanned Leather from Europe. Made in China
- Manufacturer - Brooks, UK
- Width - 34 cm (right or left)
- Height - 36 cm (right or left)
- Depth - 10 cm (right or left)
- Volume per Side - 14 l
- Total Volume - 28 l
- Total Weight - 950 g
* Return Policy. Returns accepted within 14 days, return shipping is customers responsibility. Learn more