Hand installable connector link for all 10-speed IRD chains. These chain links will work for Shimano chains as well.
1. Shorten the lengths of your chain to the derailleur manufacturer’s lengths or to the lengths of your old chain if you are replacing chain.
2. Bring two ends of the chain together. Insert the ends of the IRD connecting link into opposite ends of the chain.
3. Fit the two halves together.
4. Press down on the plates. Lock the connecting link by firmly pulling on the chain in opposite directions.
To uninstall the chain, press down on the connecting link’s plates and push the chain ends together. After sliding the plates to the unlocked position, remove the plates.
* Return Policy. Returns accepted within 14 days, return shipping is customers responsibility. Learn more